Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baby Cubes on Sale



For all of you out there who make your own baby food you know that storing all the yummies that you make can be a pain. I know you have all tried an ice cube tray with plastic wrap, then graduated to the ice cube tray with the plastic lid. Neither really did a great job~your little squash cubes were either freezer burnt or you couldn't get that dang plastic lid back on. Am I right?

Right now at Toys"R" Us/ Babies "R" Us, Baby Cubes are on sale 2 for $10, regularly priced at $6.99 each. These little cubes are super handy, you can stack them in the freezer, date them and heat each cube individually.

At this price its a great time to try Baby Cubes for the first time or if you love them already time to stock up! Shop quickly there are no rainchecks and only 2 per family. Sale runs May 13th to 20th.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea....I am buying them this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that these were around when my kids were babies! I made all my own baby food!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails