Thursday, April 15, 2010

And the Winner is......


So post #3 wins the Starbucks gift certificate, I made A choose a number between 1-8 and Kenzie you are the lucky winner. Just email us at stylebymommy@gmail.com and we will get it out to you ASAP.

Thank-you to everyone who commented, we love creating a conversation. And truth be told I am going with Kenzie suggestion, The Sling Sisters. I met with Sandra (one half of the sling Sisters) and she couldn't have been more kind or accommodating. She has even offered to fit me with the twins, alone and together. Ahhh, think of the freedom I am going to have!

Thanks again ladies, keep checking in because we have few more fun giveaways planned for May, to help celebrate you.

7 comments:

  1. Fun contest. I stopped by from Mommy bloggers, very cute blog, now I'm following. Rachel from Anya's Room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Joined your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay thanks so much! You'll love your new carrier. Like I said the sling sisters rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now a new follower of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Sling Sisters is a good choice but I do find it very interesting that I was the first to mention the Sling Sisters but didn't get any mention of that. Too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa since most people, including yourself, mentioned more than one type we just chose a random number.

    We have many more giveaways around the corner and hope you'll enter those too :)

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry, didn't mean to leave you out. I happened to meet one of the Sling Sisters during this giveaway, and her knowledge is what sold me on the idea.

    Thank-you so much for participating, hope to see you back again!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails