Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tiber River Contest




All of us here in Winnipeg are familiar with the great gals at Tiber River and their fabulously (yes I am making up my own words now!) simple products. Well, local girls they are having a contest for Mothers Day~you could win a day of pampering with your Mom. The Tiber River's Who Gives You Life Contest is about inspiration, so let them know how your Mom gives you life and inspires and who knows you my walk away with a relaxing day to enjoy with your Mom.

For all you ladies who don't live in the 'Peg and can't enter the contest, check out some of their natural products online. I swear by their Sweet Clementine Shower Shake, as does my 8 year old daughter. I think she feels like grown up when she uses it, she is always so proud of how good she smells and how soft her skin feels~seriously.

The contest ends on April 30, so download the form here and drop it off at one of their two locations~408 Academy Road or 3-1650 Kenaston Crossing at Kenaston & Mcgillvary. Good Luck and if you win, you must let us know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails