Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Robyn!!

 

Today is Robyn's birthday and I wanted to take a minute to wish her a fabulous birthday!!

I've known Robyn for years, but only really got to know her well in the past six months since we discovered we shared a dream of opening a Baby & Children's Store.

We've been working hard together to get Everything After The Stork, Brand Me Downs and Style By Mommy off the ground and I have to say, having such a fabulous business partner makes it so easy!

Happy Birthday Robyn, I hope you had a chance to sleep in and will enjoy this beautiful day with your family and friends!!


5 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say THANK-YOU...what an awesome way to wake up! Yes, I slept until 10:30, Whoot Whoot! I agree sharing a dream with a fabulous business partner and even better friend is amazing!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Robyn! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Rob! Sounds like your day started off on the right foot. Enjoy the day...I might call you later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Robyn! Hope L & the kiddys were good to you.

    xox C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy B-lated Birthday Robyn Hope you had an awesome day yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails