Saturday, April 17, 2010

Some Good Deals




So tonight the entire family headed to the mall...yes all seven of us. This may strike fear into some of you, but I am starting to become more comfortable with it. Thankfully, since we aren't getting any smaller or bigger for that matter.

Anyways lets get to the deals~ The Children's Place is now at an additional 50% of the sale price. I picked up some really great deals, I got the twins white golf shirt onsies for $2.50 each. "A" picked out a bunch of tees and they only came to $5.00. As well she got these really cute pants that roll to be carpi's for $6.49 ( I am going back tomorrow to pick up some more).

Next we headed to Old Navy~WOW~they completely flipped the store and renovated it. I love it, so much easier to shop, love the sale areas very shoppable. It just feels fresh and crisp, and they aren't finished yet. The cashier told me the full reno will be finished in about a month. Don't worry, you can't even tell its being renovated, it actually feels much more organized now then it did pre-reno! This is at the St. Vital location.

Right now they have all boys plaid shorts & girls linen shorts for $10 and men's shorts for $15. Mix and match kids tees and tanks 2 for $12. But the best part is that from April 16-22 they will take an extra 20% off your entire bill just for giving them your email address. Easie Peasie~saved me $22!

Well, Sarah and I are headed to Winners tomorrow we let you know if there is anything good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails