Thursday, April 15, 2010

What to do with Expired Carseats!

For my local followers - you can take your expired carseats to the MPI Claims Centre at 930 St. Mary's and they will dispose of them.

For non local followers - I contacted our local car insurance company to find this information, I suggest you do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails