Friday, April 2, 2010

New SKU's!

With all of the traveling and visiting we've been doing this week I missed new SKU day at Gymboree!! EEK! I don't remember ever seeing this many SKU's at once. There is something for everyone. I don't think I have enough Gymbucks!!

The new lines come out April 7th instore and online on the 5th. Just in time for Gymbuck Redemption.



Kid Girl - Glamour Safari! Very cute, a bit busy for me, but I like quite a few pieces and am sure my five year old will too!



Kid Girl - Safari Giraffe. I like the idea, loved the Gap giraffe line, but these pieces aren't really my style.

Kid Boy - Skate Legend. With three girls, I don't know much about the boys lines, besides the fact that they all look the same to me LOL! I will say it's pretty cute though.



Baby Girl - Glamour Safari. Not a fan of the muted tones and the flowers of this dress, but I do like a lot of the single pieces. Love the giraffe!



Baby Girl - Safari Giraffe. This I love! I would bring it all home with me if I could. Very Gapish!


Baby Boy - Skate Legend. The monkey is a little too funky for my taste ;)



Newborn Girl - Refresher, LOVE the popsicles! So glad I have a baby girl to put in this line. Though she really doesn't need any summer clothes LOL! We may have to weed out a few pieces to make more room for this line.



Newborn Boy - My Little Peanut - This is very cute!






The Capsule lines, I can't decide what I think. Some times I think I love it, others I don't. Remember this is only available in select stores and online.

You can find the rest of the SKUs here.

Let us know what you think of the new lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails